Web-to-Print Applications and Services
Web-to-Print bridges the gap between online digital content and commercial print production.
This process allows you to create, edit, and approve online templates of your print products, and easily order and pay for your printed materials.
Daniels is a leader in developing online catalogs for our customers that we call Virtual Print Centers (VPCs), creating over 85 sites in the last five years. Our web-to-print customers are in higher education, software and high tech, manufacturing, nonprofit, financial services and online retail.
Using our web-to-print VPC, you can order business cards, brochures, posters, postcards, stationery and variable direct mail.
A Virtual Print Center is suited for any organization with multiple users and/or multiple locations. For smaller businesses, we offer a free web-to-print site called MyPrintDocs where a user can order your organization’s print communications material.
We create an online catalog called a Virtual Print Center where you can select your print product templates. You can customize text, images, and layout within a template, or use a pre-existing one. Your templates are converted into a PDF file for users to preview and approve, and then sent automatically to our production process.
Select Print Products
Print product templates are stored in your online catalog, which is organized by department, division, school, location, etc., as well as by type of print product.
Personalize your printed piece by entering your customized data in the variable fields. Click to see an online PDF proof, review it and approve.
Select your quantity, your price, and order. Your corporate account or credit card is charged and your order is entered into our automated production process.
The advantages to using a web-to-print Virtual Print Center are significant
- Control your content, manage your brand and ensure print quality
- Order only what you need, eliminating warehousing and fulfillment costs
- Maintain centralized print management while allowing decentralized access
- Make changes, approve a proof and order easily and quickly
- Provide uniform product pricing and simplify the billing process
- Receive your print products faster
Read Daniels Case Studies:
- Boston-Area College
- A National, Multi-Office Service Company
- A Medical Device Company w/ National Sales Representation
- An Online Home Products Company